The 5 First-Rate Real Estate CRM Solutions
The real estate business is not only about selling a house, condo, apartment, or even ranch. It’s more about selling yourself to the customers.
In plain English, as a real estate agent, you should maintain a strong and productive relationship with your customers, which means that you should understand their long-term needs and preferences.
By showing customers that you’re familiar with their buying habits, they will be more likely to hire you over someone else, whose only goal is to sell an expensive realty.
A tool that can help you get to know your customers and understand what they want is customer relationship management (CRM). It can help any company that requires frequent communication with clients or customers, but it’s especially convenient for the real estate business.
What Is Real Estate CRM Software?
Although CRM software can be used for various business purposes, some programs are specifically designed for real estate agents.
Real estate CRM provides realtors with a quick and efficient way of managing contacts, schedule tasks, monitor pipelines, and stay organized as they perform their business duties.
Since there is not only one type of CRM, a real estate agent will choose the one according to their needs and goals.
Namely, you can choose either a “classic” CRM that allows you to customize it so that it fits your purposes, as well as the one created specifically for real estate that provides immediate functionality.
What are the Features Included in the Best CRM for Real Estate?
Real estate agents need to focus on many things simultaneously, which is why they need to choose the CRM app that will be functional, easy to use, efficient in reporting and managing pipelines, and not too pricey.
Have a look at the following features included in the best CRM for real estate agents:
1. Robust Lead and Contact Management System
The major benefit of real estate CRM lies in its lead and contact base, which is why users should go for the program that provides a reliable contact management platform.
The platform should offer categorization and segmentation of contacts, which would allow you to group similar clients and come up with selling and promotional strategies.
- Categorization: This option allows you to classify people as referring agents, partners, competitors, leads and clients. It’s an essential feature that will enable you to complete the next step, which is segmentation.
- Segmentation: Segmentation allows you to form groups that consist of cold and warm leads, current and past clients, and satisfied, unsatisfied, and highly-satisfied buyers. This will help you conduct a plan that involves contacting leads and clients.
2. Well-Developed List Management
Listings are vital for every real estate agent, which is why they should select a CRM that comes with this feature.
The best would be to find the app that allows you to customize database fields according to offers, deals, dates, third-parties, commissions, and events. This should also give you an opportunity to generate or attach reports, details about the property, and documentation about current transactions.
The final list should be clear and comprehensive, containing all the relevant and important documents.
3. Comprehensive Email Platform
Despite the accessibility brought by social media, email remains one of the most formal ways of communication between real estate agents and buyers.
Therefore, the best CRM real estate agent should contain a well-developed email system, which will include all the features necessary for maintaining professional communication with clients.
Such features could be a pre-designed drip email, monthly newsletters, as well as a wide range of email templates containing the keywords such as “just sold” and “just listed.”
4. Third-Party Integrations and Compatibility with Popular Platforms
A possibility to integrate your CRM with other programs that you use for generating leads, sending invoices, and ad management will allow a more straightforward approach to all the spheres of your business.
Make sure the CRM software you choose allows integration with the products such as Microsoft Office and Google Docs since it can significantly save your time and money.
Mobile versions of real estate CRMs are critical because they allow you to manage your stuff even if you’re not in the office.
If your CRM platform is cloud-based, you’ll have an opportunity to enjoy all the features of mobility and security of your data. Almost all cloud-based platforms are compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
6. Ease of Use
A CRM program with a steep learning curve may be a challenging activity for real estate agents who’re not tech-savvy. Learning how to use the software appropriately is time-consuming, which is why you should look for an intuitive app.
7. Available Sales Reporting and Forecasting
Reporting functionality is a critical feature that should be included in every real estate CRM software because it provides you with the exact number of sales you’ve made. That’s important because it helps you develop strategies for future sales.
8. Marketing Automation Option
Most businesses got more clients and higher revenue only because they had a well-developed approach to marketing.
Accordingly, adequate CRM should deliver the tools that help agents set up their marketing and advertising responses quickly. It can be done by automation, which maximizes lead engagement.
9. Responsive Customer Service
Although you might be using the software rich in impeccable features, you never know if something can interrupt its efficiency.
Such cases require the assistance of qualified customer support that’ll help you solve the problem as fast as possible, in order to avoid business downtime. Make sure your CRM vendor offers a 24/7 customer support that can be reached via live chat or phone.
The prices of real estate CRM software vary from $0 to $100 per user a month.
It’s vital to choose one according to your revenue to avoid high costs that could affect your business. Pricier products often come with a free trial, which is convenient for determining whether it’s worth the money or not.
The 5 Ultimate Real Estate CRM Reviews
The following list of the 5 best CRM for realtors is based on the features mentioned in the previous section. Still, it’s vital to understand that each product comes with both good and bad sides – but the final choice is yours, and it should be made in line with your needs and goals.
1. Insightly CRM – The Best CRM for Beginners
Insightly CRM is an excellent choice for real estate agents who’re at the beginning of their professional careers. It’s got quite an intuitive user interface, and you won’t need to waste your time and money on training. It offers a broad range of integration options and other capabilities that can be quite helpful for managing your business in the best way possible.
- Excellent reporting capabilities: Insightly allows the generation of reports by users, organizations, categories, pipeline stages, and more. Built-in reports help you see where the team’s time and money go, which further helps developing strategies and new ideas.
- Robust integrations: The best integration provided by this software includes Microsoft Power BI. It is a free, useful Microsoft tool that offers a dashboard with reporting data that includes opportunity forecasting, win rate value, and productivity metrics for task completion.
- Web forms: Insightly allows you to use a tool that creates HTML code that you can add to your website to create a web form that will automatically put respondents to your contacts or leads list. This function works on WordPress custom domains, but not on sites hosted by WordPress.
- Mobile-friendly: You can download Insightly app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The app is quite functional since it offers the possibility of adding and editing leads and projects using your smartphone or tablet.
- Lack of custom reports: Although it comes with excellent reporting capabilities, Insightly still lacks some options that would provide customization.
- Poor email capabilities on mobile devices: The mobile app doesn’t allow you to send an email nor check whether the recipient has read an email you sent from PC.
Pricing plans: Insightly offers three pricing packages:
- Plus: $29.00/user/month
- Professional: $49.00/user/month
- Enterprise: $99.00/user/month
There is also a Free package, but it’s limited on two users only. A free trial is offered, as well.
2. Pipedrive CRM – The Best Cloud-Based CRM for Real Estate
Cloud-based solutions, such as Pipedrive CRM, offer a broad range of possibilities. Pipedrive CRM is easy to set up and use, and it provides the capability of converting every potential deal into a successful sale. It can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, from any device.
- Seamless email integrations: Pipedrive integrates with the best email providers, including Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo. Such an option allows users to send and receive emails from multiple accounts using Pipedrive software.
- Customized web forms: Like Insightly, Pipedrive allows you to create customized web forms that you can place on your site or in a newsletter. Such forms can significantly help you in collecting leads.
- Ability to add more pipelines: Another benefit of Pipedrive is the ability to add more than one pipeline. This feature helps you separate different segments of your contact management.
- Tracking: With Pipedrive, you can track emails, calls and contact history, which allows you to get full visibility and control of your schedule.
- Impossible to separate leads from contacts: When you can’t separate leads from contacts, you may get confused. Namely, every new contact will automatically be considered as a potential buyer, which is not always the case. Still, this may be convenient for smaller companies.
- Limited features: Many users complained about the limited features offered by this CRM. For example, you can’t use email for communication directly from the software when you’re using the lowest package.
Pricing plans: Pipedrive allows you to choose among the following plans:
- Essential: $12.50/user/month
- Advanced: $24.90/user/month
- Professional: $49.90/user/month
- Enterprise: $99.00/user/month
All plans include the apps for Android and iOS, as well as 24/7 customer support via chat and email. There is also a free trial of the product.
3. Wise Agent CRM – The Best CRM for Real Estate Agents
Unlike the earlier mentioned programs that are created for general purposes, Wise Agent CRM is designed specifically for real estate agents. It offers plenty of options for leads automation, responses, appointments, and transactions, and it helps realtors reach their potential buyers quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent transaction management system: Wise Agent provides a straightforward organization and management of all real estate transactions. You can see all the due dates, information of every person or company that has a role in the transaction, and you can monitor the progress of each sale.
- Remarkable lead management: You will have a complete insight into your leads, especially to recent ones that will appear on your home page as soon as you log in. You and your team will also get notified when a new lead comes in.
- Contact management system: You can collect all the vital information about your contacts, including additional addresses, spouse info, children’s birthdays and pets’ names. This can help you impress your buyer on an appointment.
- Landing pages: Landing pages are vital for realtors, which is why this software offers a compelling landing page platform with plenty of templates and domains you can use to create a page where your buyers could easily “land” on.
- Problems with the latest update: Users said that the newest software update had brought a lot of changes that made the app more difficult to use.
- Inability to separate incoming and going leads: According to some users, Wise Agent doesn’t allow you to separate incoming and going leads, which can be inconvenient for larger companies that usually have a lot of potential buyers.
Pricing plans: Wise Agent provides three ways of billing:
- Monthly: $29.00/user/month
- Annual: $299.00/user/year
- Enterprise: Custom package. Contact the vendor for more information.
All the packages include a 14-day free trial, free 24/7 customer support, lead automation, social media enhancement and unlimited training.
4. Follow Up Boss – The Best CRM for Small Real Estate Companies
Follow Up Boss is a CRM software created for real estate agents that form part of smaller realtor firms. It helps turn leads into clients since it sends a notification to agents, reminding them who to call and when so that agents can react immediately. It also comes with a lot of options convenient for scheduling, task assigning and contact management.
- Smart lists: Smart lists allow you to sort and prioritize leads, as well as to find the leads you’ve forgotten about. By clicking on the first lead on your list, you can see the previous conversation, notes, or details about what your potential buyers are looking at on your site.
- Outbound calling: This feature allows you to track and measure all calls, even when agents are those who call the leads. You can see how many calls your agents make, how many texts they send and how many contacts are converting into leads.
- Calendar integration: Follow Up Boss syncs with Google Calendar, allowing you to manage your appointments and schedules more efficiently. This is the feature most users find the most advantageous.
- Intuitive user interface: Although it comes with robust functions, this software is quite easy to use. That allows you to perform your tasks quickly and follow up with your clients much easier.
- Lack of integration: According to many customer reviews, this software cannot integrate with other programs vital for the real estate industry.
- Lack of functions on the mobile app: Not all the options included in the web-based software are available on the mobile app. For example, it’s not possible to use Smart Lists on Android and iOS.
Pricing plans: There are four pricing plans offered by Follow Up Boss:
- Start: $49.00/user/month
- Grow: $69.00/user/month
- Dominate: $99.00/user/month
- Platform: $1.000/month
If you opt for an annual subscription, your monthly premiums will be slightly lower, and you’ll get the opportunity to use the program at no cost for two months. You can request a 14-day free trial or demo version of the product, as well.
5. Zoho CRM Free Edition – The Best Free CRM for Real Estate Startupers
Zoho is a prominent name in the software industry. Apart from offering excellent tools for marketing and accounting, it delivers a fantastic CRM experience to real estate agents and other professionals. Zoho CRM Free Edition is excellent for small companies and home businesses whose goal is to generate more leads and develop their businesses.
- A lot of useful functions: A free version of Zoho CRM provides all the fundamental options needed for real estate business, including lead gathering, contact management, workflow automation, analytics, and social collaboration.
- Full insights: You will have complete insights into your contacts, pipelines and sales, which will help you discover new opportunities and give your customers exactly what they need.
- Integration with social media: Zoho Free offers integrations with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, which impacts social media interactions, vital for any business.
- Upgrade at any time: As your business starts growing, you’ll probably need more robust options. Accordingly, you can choose some of the paid packages offered by Zoho, which provide an enhanced experience.
- Three free users: This version of Zoho is limited to three users only. It can be convenient for home businesses, but not for a long time.
- Limited customer support: While the users of paid packages can enjoy unlimited customer support via telephone, free users can rely on email support only.
Pricing plans: In addition to a free plan, Zoho CRM offers the following paid plans:
- Standard: $12.00/user/month
- Professional: $20.00/users/month
- Enterprise: $35.00/user/month
- Ultimate Edition: $100.00/user/month (available in annual subscription only)
Zoho also offers a 15-day free trial, after which you can decide whether it’s the right choice for you.